I walked through the door with you, the air was cold,
我們一起步出門口,空氣冷冽
But something 'bout it felt like home somehow.
說不上來,卻讓我有了回家的錯覺
And I left my scarf there at your sister's house,
而我的圍巾落在你姊姊的家裡
And you've still got it in your drawer even now.
到了此刻,你還留在你的抽屜裡,沒有扔掉

Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze.
你討人喜歡的個性,還有我染上訝異的眼眸
We're singing in the car, getting lost Upstate.
我們在車裡放聲高歌,不在意迷失方向
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place,
而秋季的枯葉紛飛下墜如塵埃落定
And I can picture it after all these days.
經過這麼些天,依舊歷歷在目

And I know it's long gone,
而我知道我們曾擁有的早不復存在
And that magic's not here no more,
而那些魔法般的默契也已然逝去
And I might be okay,
而或許有天我會痊癒
But I'm not fine at all.
可是,此刻我一點都不好

'Cause there we are again on that little town street.
我們又再一次的重返那條小鎮的街景
You almost ran the red 'cause you were looking over at me.
因為凝視著我,你不捨挪開視線,差點闖了紅燈
Wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well.
那時風吹過我的頭髮,我在場,因為回憶太深刻,我沒辦法忘記

Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red.
櫃檯上的相簿,你的雙頰悄悄染上紅暈
You used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin sized bed
你以前是隻四眼田雞,小小身軀躺在雙人床上
And your mother's telling stories about you on a tee ball team
而你的媽媽笑說著你在球隊裡的小故事
You taught me 'bout your past, thinking your future was me.
你帶我認識你的過去,想著未來有我參與

And I know it's long gone
而我知道,我們之間有的早已消逝
And there was nothing else I could do
我再做任何嘗試都於事無補
And I forget about you long enough
而我已壓抑那些關於你的念頭夠久
To forget why I needed to...
久到忘記了,為何需要這麼做......

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night.
因為我們又再一次的重返,記憶中的半夜
We're dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light
依著冰箱微弱的燈光,我們在廚房裡翩翩起舞
Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well, yeah.
在樓梯底層,我在場,因為我記得太清楚了

Well, maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much,
或許吧,在交流之間我們忘記了理智,也可能是我向你索取了太多,你無法接受
But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.
又其實這完美無瑕,直到你暴虐地扯裂了一切
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well.
恐懼著逃亡,我在場,因為我記得太清晰了

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
你又再一次打來,只為了像打破承諾一樣將我傷害得無可回復
So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
以據實以告的名義,你暴虐殘酷地好稀鬆如常
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
我如一張被肆意揉爛的紙,癱在原地
'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well.
因為你傷我太深,我無法忘記

Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it
時間遲緩,不肯起步,彷彿我已被定格,畫面永駐
I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it
我渴望找回過去的自己,卻仍在努力
After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own
在格子襯衫日與那些你使我只屬於你的溫存夜晚後
Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone
你將我的物品悉數寄回,而現在我獨自返家

But you keep my old scarf from that very first week
可是,你依舊留著我們相遇時,我繫著的那條舊圍巾
'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me
因為它提醒你純真的定義,亦縈繞著我的氣息
You can't get rid of it 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah
你無法將它捨棄,就如你也無法忘記

'Cause there we are again, when I loved you so
因為我們又再一次回到那時,我還深深愛著你
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
那時,你還未失去唯一真切的感情
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well
小心翼翼地呵護著,我在場,因為我還記得

Wind in my hair, you were there, you remember it all
風吹過我的頭髮,你在場,你也記得
Down the stairs, you were there, you remember it all
在樓梯底,你在呢,忘不了的
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well
曾經那麼珍貴,我也在的,無法再記得更清楚了

創作者介紹
創作者 ssal407的部落格 的頭像
ssal407

ssal407的部落格

ssal407 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 221 )